• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Recent content by Maebnus

1. M

Replacement engine

Hi All SAOCA members, I am looking for a rebuilt engine for my 1962 series II Alpine. If anyone out there is selling one or knows of someone who is could you please contact me here on this site. Also would anyone know an approximate cost on a rebuilt engine, I am trying to get a budget...
  2. M

Headlight ring series II

Hello i am looking for a headlight ring for my series II. I was driving on the highway the other day and my right side chromed eyelid flew off the car and it wasn't safe to pull over and try to retrieve it from the active highway. I need to replace this, albeit im sure there arent any chromed...
  3. M

Rootes 1948 Talbot

http://losangeles.craigslist.org/lac/car/280246485.html I have no affilation with this sale just a listing for the rootes fan. cheers, Chris
  4. M

Series I-3 bezels

Map/panel Hi all SAOCA members, I have the dual panel/map bezel on my series II. I have to say though some of them have started to get small cracks in them so who knows how much longer I will have this special bezel. Also Im looking for the collar that goes around the steering wheel. if...
  5. M

Chrome

Hello all, I am looking for the chrome stripping that goes around the rear window of the early hard tops. I believe the series I & II hardtops were the same design. If you have this item or know of anyone who might and would be willing to sell please contact me. It doesn't have to be show...
  6. M

Weber conversion

Hey Andy or whomever else has the fore mentioned Webber carb. I recently installed the hop up kit (sync-link) on this carb. Ever since then It has been tough to lower the idle, I'm idling around 12 and its tuff on colder mornings. I make up for it big time on the other end but is it common to...