• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Recent content by kmckirdy

1. K

Invasion XIV

SUNI VI website up The SUNI VI website is up. Hotel information and a tentative schedule of events are available. http://www.sunivi.com/
  2. K

Weber 32/26 DGV

Same for Series II 1600 engine? My Series II has the same jet setup on my DGV as Derek... My Primary emulsion tube is F50. Secondary is F6. Problem is the car feels starved for fuel and falls flat under heavy throttle. We checked the fuel pressure, and the stock pump is giving us 1.5-2...
  3. K

left side door dovetail

first project (fixing the drivers side door lock) - first post I need a left side dovetail. This is the chrome part on the door that fits with the striker on the door pillar. Mine is cracked and broken in two. Thanks! Kylie