• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

JR66's latest activity

• J
    JR66 replied to the thread Gas Tank Repair/Sealant.
    I didn't know where to take my tanks and I wanted to clean them myself. No holes or rust, just the black paint that was flaking off...
  • J
    JR66 replied to the thread V6 Bell Housing.
    Dan, Thanks! It was a big help to know what the thread should be because the threads were buggered up some & none of my bolts would...
  • J
    Thanks Dan. BTW I didn't remove them because I got bell housing, plate, etc. all separately as parts.
  • J
    Three blind holes, two at the bottom & one on the side. I noticed them when I had the block plate off to straighten a bend and noticed...
    • IMG_3095.jpeg
  • J
    JR66 posted the thread V6 Bell Housing in Modified Alpine.
    There are three holes that appear to be tapped into the 2.8 L V6 bell housing that look like they would allow better securing of the...
  • J
    JR66 replied to the thread Hardtop color?.
    Since you asked... Using the two photos posted by ernestovumbles as examples (both gorgeous of course), I vote for black. Nice contrast...
  • J
    JR66 replied to the thread Wiper motor 2 speed wiring.
    Maybe you can get some helpful info from the Series V wiring diagram since Series V used 2 speed wipers. You can go to Home, Tech Data...