• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Recent content by jmb

1. jmb

SoCal rust-free body panels - Series II Alpine (in Michigan now)

Hi Rick, I was out of town and am now just getting ahead of my emails. Yes, I have the rear valence - it does not go all the way from fender to fender, though. The quarters were cut to include the outer sections that house the bumper bolt/bracket. Let me know if you're still interested and I...
  2. jmb

Both rear fenders have been sold. Thanks!
  3. jmb

Thanks - I responded to your PM regarding availability of those parts.
  4. jmb

Hey Mike. It was V8 conversion project that would have been very difficult to get back to stock and I needed room in the garage, so out came the sawzall. Thanks!
  5. jmb

Rust-free Series II Alpine that spend it's driving days in SoCal. Not a spot of rust on or inside panels (other than surface rust of course). I'll be posting more stuff as I dig parts out of storage, but here's what's ready to go: Front L&R quarters from mid-wheel-well to headlight. Includes...