• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Recent content by jimfai

1. J

'66 SV V6 Chevy w/T5 For Sale

60 degree v6 dan? are you the first one to use this set up? 3.4 or 2.8?
  2. J

V6 Parts for Sale

hello steve, i have owned an alpine with jose's kit mated to a c4, an mgb-gt converted to a 215 buick mated to a c4, also owned an MGA with a 2.8 also mated to a c4. all of them had ford rear ends installed. i regeared the MGA rear to make it a better highway driver but at the end of...
  3. J

1966 V6

sent you an email,
  4. J

Alpine or Tiger listed on eBay?

it is real warren, my old alger, sold it to a fellow in phoenix, had his crew paint it black and tan interior kit. not sure why black in the az sun? engine is an 80's HO 302, not a 289. he had it on ebay a year or so ago for 27k obo. either gateway bought it or he has there on...
  5. J

Sunbeam .. Glendora,CA

bulldurham, very well said. not the experience of you but i did work as an aide in a facility for several years while in college. lots of sad stories. i would never deal with this kelsey woman who placed the add and she doesnt really own since it is in an estate managed by her mother...
  6. J

Sunbeam .. Glendora,CA

No, no money asked for. in fact the grandmother called late monday night to apologize and tell me the car was not for sale. i called them back the next day. if you were to deal with the crazy grandaughter kelsey she most likely would ask for money. but it is not in her name and the...
  7. J

Sunbeam .. Glendora,CA

ok, so here is the most recent info i can give . i have spoken with the grandparents a few times, very nice down to earth people and sadly the grandfather has terminal cancer with short term prognosis. the car is in their garage, it was part of the estate for their grandaughter...
  8. J

Sunbeam .. Glendora,CA

i did speak with the grandfather and grandmother last evening. according to them, and they sound very real, the car was towed to and parked in his garage 14 years ago. in a non running state with a broken or non working transmission at that time. it is a 1961 , blue not silver, according to...
  9. J

Sunbeam .. Glendora,CA

i have also been yanking the chain on him or her or whomever, i did get those two responses but several more before that where they said they were a 1000 yr old vampire. said it is humboldt county , up north, then told them i live in eureka and wanted to come by, they sent me an...
  10. J

'How to build and modify Ford 60 degree V6 engines"

sorry to hi jack your thread, sounds like dan bought yours? if so i have a very nice used copy i want to sell. tried to sell it on here last year and some joker asked me to mail it to him and than he would send me a check later LOL. asking the same price as dan paid for his.
  11. J

radiator swap

thanks, i had never heard of that company before, contacted rob via email. i thought the summit price seemed high, i had ron davis make a custom one for my ford powered MGA a couple years ago for a lot less than 800. i thought finding one that is off the shelf should be less costly than...
  12. J

radiator swap

thanks for the input guys, so the griffen one with the fan and shroud comes up on summit racing website at $868, unless anyone has found a better price somewhere else?
  13. J

radiator swap

my radiator is getting weak and i wanted to upgrade to maybe an alloy one, for those of you who have them is it worth it? where did you get yours? thanks, jim
  14. J

Vintage Ansen Mag Wheels for Sale

wheels interested in the mini lites
  15. J

Overpriced Tiger

tiger?? MAN !!! i love it, this makes my alger worth at LEAST 80K, wait until i tell my wife..