• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Recent content by helijm

1. helijm

Long time away

Long time away
  2. helijm

Pulleys

Need answer right away Mike, Would you know if I could use a cologne V6 2.8 out of a old ranger because it is getting hard to find a mustang II engine
  3. helijm

V6,Body, Paint, Interior, Finished Photos

Kelly, I knew the moment I saw your garagemahal This work of Kelly's a long time in progress, is nothing short of Incredible!!! Absolutely Beautiful!! Like I said before when I saw the GarageMahal I knew his pride and joy would exceed expectations. Thanks Kelly along with others who have given...
  4. helijm

'And the Fun Begins!'

Mike, I sent you photos of what I have to your PM. Looks like there is one bracket missing plus two round black washer types. Like I said in the PM, Worst case scenario they fell out of the box during the messed up shipping. However, be that as it may, I will send you the one I have in the...
  5. helijm

'And the Fun Begins!'

Mike, I know what that bracket looks like. Jose sent everything and I have taken pictures of the kit. I noticed that one bracket was missing from your pictures that you posted. I will send my photo of everything you should have to you on your PM. I wonder if the package being mangled if this...
  6. helijm

'And the Fun Begins!'

Mike, Jim here. I have looked at the pictures you set up and I have the same thing as the pictyures you have posted. I will check again right now. We'll get her squared...jim:)
  7. helijm

V6Jose is in So Cal; Darksiders Unite

Kelly has raised the bar for a MAN'S GARAGE Kelly, I want to thank from my Wife and also from me for the Fantastic time we had meeting You, Jose and all of the others. It was truly a blessing to be with a great bunch of people. The food was delicious and the cake was extraordinary. That was...
  8. helijm

Throw Out Bearing ?

Kelly, I wuld like the pics too if you don't mind email is helijm@cox.net
  9. helijm

Restored Alpine In New Mexico

As usual Thanks for the input Jose, it is always welcome. Be waiting to see the pics. On another issue Conversion Kits, Where do I send the money orders to. Are they still made out to Maria and then mailed to Sheri. Let me know on the kits. I have a surprise I may have to get two of the kits...
  10. helijm

Early Series shock conversion kit

Bull, I am in need of three sets of your adapter kit for the new shocks. My email is helijm@cox.net and would like to talk with you on the phone. My number is 702 429 8715 and I am located in Las Vegas, NV. Looking forward to hearing from you...Thanks Jim M
  11. helijm

Restored Alpine In New Mexico

JOSE, Am interested in this one please let me know as soon as you can Thanks Jim Mininger ...Called you today and left a message talk to you later Thanks
  12. helijm

Hardened woodruff keys for V6 conversion

hardened keys Jim, How do I find out if the rear axle and diff already has the hardened keys. Can you tell the difference? I am really a new one on this. Have a little mechanical experience but not too much knowledge on this area..jim:o
  13. helijm

Parts, Parts, Parts.

Parts for S2 ALP, I need the two pot metal pieces on either side of the convertible bonnet. I don't know what you call them, but they are both at the rear of the doors on the top of the body. I also need the door handles from the inside (both), window cranks (both), and the doors closing...
  14. helijm

Sunbeam Graveyard in Fresno

Turners Graveyard JConstable.....:)No apologies needed here my friend, It was a fun trip..Been out for awhile at the VA and other places. Thanks again for the input on trying to locate some missing items..jm:)
  15. helijm

Sunbeam Graveyard in Fresno

Turners Grave yard I wish John, that I would have known you were there in Fresno would have saved me alot of time. I drove up there to see what he had, pretty gnarly looking S1,2 and a 3 there. Asked for pot metal top holders, two door handles, and door latch mechcanizms. He wanted $190. They...