• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Recent content by Glenn

1. Glenn

1966 Sunbeam Alpine

If it does sell for that....then when I have mine fully restored $$$$$$ lol
  2. Glenn

1966 Sunbeam Alpine

Your thoughts....Not related to the seller. https://losangeles.craigslist.org/lgb/ctd/d/henderson-1966-sunbeam-alpine-series/7436008475.html
  3. Glenn

What size Bolt Thread ??

My series II have SAE bolts fastening the seats to the floor.
  4. Glenn

S-U-N-B-E-A-M Letters

when I first started my Sunbeam project, my kids wanted me to change the letters to spell "SHAGBEAM" - a homage to Austin Powers...
  5. Glenn

1963 Alpine

What do you guys think? I am not affiliated with original poster https://sandiego.craigslist.org/csd/cto/d/san-diego-1963-sunbeam-alpine/7434107266.html
  6. Glenn

Series 2 Floor Pan Replacement

Hi David, Thanks for the reference. I sent Jeff am email. Thanks again I appreciate it. Glenn
  7. Glenn

Hi Eric, I sent you a PM. Thank you for the help. Glenn
  8. Glenn

Hi Andy, thanks for the pictures. If I cannot locate pans, I might have to give that try. I rather not if I can avoid it. Thanks again, I appreciate it. Glenn
  9. Glenn

Hi Jan - I agree. I would rather use the correctly fabricated replacement pans. I will continue to look for some pans...Thanks for your insight and advice. .I appreciate it. Glenn
  10. Glenn

Thanks Rick! I did send Randy an email. I have not heard back from him. I will reach out to Randy again, I hope he is still making them. Thanks again, Glenn
  11. Glenn

Hi Everyone, I have a Series 2 that a previous owner "repaired" some rotted floor pans with fiberglass. First, is fiberglass a reasonable repair? My thoughts - no, cancer should be cut out and new clean steel welded in. Second, since my feeling is to remove the rot and replace with new, do any...
  12. Glenn

Stereo Install.

I think it looks great. I have ideas to install speakers in the same location. I really like the surround on the head unit - it looks good.
  13. Glenn

Series 1 and 2 Windshield frames

I am patient. Please check with your friends. The one I have on my car is in need of a re-chrome. I am hoping to find a frame that is a good daily driver. then I look for the windshield. The on I have has a crack in the lower right hand side. I fear that when I take the frame apart. it will...