• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Recent content by foghorn14

1. F

Nice Series III - Hemmings.

sold I called and it was sold.
  2. F

Got a job!!!

Congratulations If you are in SW Missouri give me a call. Branson/Springfield area.
  3. F

Must. Have. This. Car.

Jethro Bodine, Beverly Hillbilly
  4. F

1963 Alpine on E Bay V-6, Auto-No reserve

Grille Are the grilles interchangeble? This '63 has a later model grille.
  5. F

V6 Badges - Time to place your orders!

Order I would like to place my order for one set of a Sunbeam V6 (with the 6 inside the V if possible) Thanks, Thane
  6. F

Group buy on V6 emblem?

If the Alpine script appears elsewhere on the car wouldn't it be redundant to have it also appear in this badge too?
  7. F

Group buy on V6 emblem?

I'm in. THK
  8. F

1964 Series III ?

A guy is selling a '64 Series III. (No pictures yet.) Is there such a thing? I thought they were only in '63 based on the build date section which only goes to '63; but does that mean they weren't titled in '64?
  9. F

fiberglass hard top

Limey's hardtop I wonder how Limey got along with, and about his progress on, his eBay hardtop find? (Shout out to Limey)
  10. F

fiberglass hard top

Astro Does the Astro cover the trunk and give the car a Harrington look?
  11. F

fiberglass hard top

US Hardtop option http://www.smoothline.com/sunbeam.php
  12. F

V6 - What do you call it?

The old Sunbeam is a Talbot. The stock Sunbeam is an Alpine. The V8 Sunbeam is a Tiger. An Alpine stuffed with a V8 has been called an Alger. So what do we call a V6 conversion for short? I am looking for the best name for this configuration as though it was what Rootes would have called...
  13. F

End of an enjoyable jorney.

Many Thanks! Thanks for your service to the Sunbeam Community!!! Thane
  14. F

Anyone bought a car in Canada?

OOPs! That site was for INTO Canada. Sorry. I dug out my forms when I imported from the UK. There was a Declaration form OMB No. 2127-0002 from the U.S. Dept of Transportation. AND a form OMB No. 1515-00065 from the Department of the Treasury/Customs with a Customs Form 7501 (112295)...
  15. F

Anyone bought a car in Canada?

Customs Not Canada, but I imported a Morris Cooper from the UK and it wasn't too bad. The car needs to be over 25 years old or it has to meet US specifications which are costly. I had to go through Customs, etc. Found this site for Canada...