• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Recent content by Fergusonic

1. Fergusonic

2.8 head SOLD

Got it. Thanks Dan
  2. Fergusonic

2.8 head SOLD

It's not cracked. I'll box it tomorrow. It's been a while so give me your address again. I'll let ya know what the shipping costs are.
  3. Fergusonic

2.8 head SOLD

I have an extra Ford 2.8 BARE Head... 1984..... for sale.... just make an offer and I'll add Shipping Fee SOLD
  4. Fergusonic

Anyone know about this Fiberglass Series III - IV - V hardtop

I bought one for my SV. It was of good quality with the exception of one thing: Driver's side vertical window brace was about 3/4" shorter than the Driver's side causing it to "hike up" on the passenger side. I wound up cutting the brace, lengthening it, and installing a new plexiglass side...
  5. Fergusonic

Ford 2.8L

The heads need to have the Larger 2.9 Valves . Ported / Relieved to take advantage of whatever cam you choose. Any competent machine shop can do this work at a reasonable cost.
  6. Fergusonic

In the movies

Will you have to remove or change anything on your vehicle to make it "Period-Correct" for the movie Windscreen stickers, etc?
  7. Fergusonic

Buick/Rover aluminum V8 swap?

1985 2.8 complete engine for sale on Facebook's Marketplace: Grand Rapids, Mi $300 is what the guy is asking for it.
  8. Fergusonic

GONE

I think the Aluminum Rockers were 1-6 ratio also.
  9. Fergusonic

GONE

Hey Nick, besides an obvious Poka Dot ,,,, what color are you gonna paint it? Bradly
  10. Fergusonic

GONE

Nick should be happy in a couple days !
  11. Fergusonic

2.8 EFI

And I helped..... it was great fun and very exciting when it (finally) fire up! woo hoo !