• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Recent content by elysiumhunter

1. elysiumhunter

Upper Control Arm Retainer

I am looking for a SV upper control arm retainer. It is the plate with the two weld nuts that holds the fulcrum pin to the sub frame. Any help appreciated. Jeff
  2. elysiumhunter

Rear Brake Adjusting Lever

Thank you. I need the right lever if you have one. Jeff
  3. elysiumhunter

Rear Brake Adjusting Lever

I am looking for the adjusting lever for a SV rear self adjusting brake system. Does anybody have one for sale or know of a supplier? Thanks Jeff
  4. elysiumhunter

Battery Box

Does anyone know of a composite replacement battery box? I need to replace the rusted out one in my SV. Thanks
  5. elysiumhunter

Choke Cable Assembly

Warren - I sent you a PM.
  6. elysiumhunter

Oil Cooler Adapter Block

I am looking for an Adapter Block that is used for connecting an Oil Cooler to the 1725cc engine in the Series V cars. The car I recently purchased did not have an oil cooler or the Adapter Block. I plan on using an aftermarket oil cooler but need the adapter. Does anybody have one to sell...
  7. elysiumhunter

OP Relief Valve

Mike, thanks for the photo that answers a lot of my questions. Based on all of the input I can put it back together accordingly. Jeff
  8. elysiumhunter

OP Relief Valve

I have a 67 SV. I have been working on cleaning up things and got around to the OPRV. When I removed the valve the prior owner had used teflon tape for a seal. My question is what did the original "washer"/ seal look like, dimension, etc. The OPRV tube would accept a 5/8'ID gasket, but what...
  9. elysiumhunter

Choke Cable Assembly

I am looking for a choke cable assembly for a SV. If anybody has one or a lead for one please let me know. Thanks
  10. elysiumhunter

Flame Trap

I just purchased a SV with the Weber upgrade and the flame trap is missing. Can anyone point me where to purchase a new one?