• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Recent content by Donnerray

1. D

Type II doors

doors Got the doors but in northern Cal. Could crate up if needed. You would have to arrange shipping. My zip is 96161. You may get more than one message as I am not to getting around forum.
  2. D

Type II doors

doors II Sorry I am in Northern California.
  3. D

Type II doors

Two doors for series II. Both in good shape include glass, pillar posts, window crank mechanism, door opening mech. No rust. $400.00each. Would have to pic up or arrange for shipping E mail for pictures email dnrlkelawrence@gmail .com
  4. D

turn signals

Looking for working headlight flash parts for series V or tiger I turn signal. Or Complete working turn signal unit. Email dnrlkelawrence@gmail .com
  5. D

alpine parts

Do you have operable series v complete turn signal assembly email Ray dnrlkelawrence@gmail,com
  6. D

Series V Steering Box needed

sterring box HI I posted the other day that I had a steering box. I checked it out seems to be in good shape. Goes lock to from right lock to left smoothly. No play that I can feel Like I said you can have it just pay shipping. I am in N. Cal. Ray dnrlkelawrence@gmail.com can send pics. I...
  7. D

Series V Steering Box needed

series V sterring box and shaft I have one it has been sitting around awhile. You can have it if just pay shipping located in truckee cal 96161 zip
  8. D

doors

I have a drivers and passenger early Alpine doors for sale. Both doors in really good shape. Both have windows and up and down hardware and door opening hardware. Window cranks and door handle not included $1000.00 pair. Sold as pair only. Contact Donnerrey dnrlkelawrence@gmail.com can...
  9. D

Early series taillight

Taillight series II or III with both lenses, frame, bulb holders, one mounting bracket the other missing, no bulbs. good shape. $200.00. Pics available email dnrlkelawrence@gmail.com. 530 two 63 zero one 56
  10. D

heads I have half a dozen heads if you need one plus other misc parts Ray in California 530 26 three zero 156 dnrlkelawrence@gmail.com shipping is the bummer
  11. D

Parts Alpine for sale

67 parts photobucket need brake and clutch return springs and keeper retainer clips call ray at 530 263 0156 or dnrlkelawrence@gmail.com Thanks Ray
  12. D

heater for 1968 alpine

donnerray I have a couple heater motors and plastic covers also one motor with metal cover please call 530 263 0156 ray in ca.
  13. D

For Sale - Sunbeam Alpine Used Transmission

Donnerray I have 2 not a clue what they are worth. Can you tell me what yours sold for Thanks Ray 530 263 0156
  14. D

1967 alpine engine for sale

Donnerray I have quite a few Don't really know what there worth. What's a fair price?
  15. D

Alpine Wanted

alpine Hi I am still having trouble with pictures. Still in the 20th century as far as computes go. Looking to get $4500 with as many parts as you want. I am located in Truckee, Ca. That's in northern cal. About 35 miles west of Reno. Will try to do photos on email.