• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Recent content by dansun22

1. dansun22

Side to side wheel base

Too funny
  2. dansun22

Side to side wheel base

Great response, thank you very much. Just what I was looking for.
  3. dansun22

Side to side wheel base

After a front end collision repair, my series 3 has 86 inch wheel base on passenger side but 87 inch on driver side. This inch diff. creates no apparent problems, it drives straight, doesn't pull in any direction. I'm not complaining, just scratching my head?!? It leads me to believe the front...
  4. dansun22

Alpine Series 3 GT new owner

Jdoc, you might need one more...see post above
  5. dansun22

Front end Alignment

My mechanic actually made blocks to do the job. (Alberta)
  6. dansun22

Alpine Series 3 GT new owner

Ken, you are a true Sunbeam loyalist. You might be interested in my S3,gt. It's a project due to small frame bend. Otherwise in great shape, matching nos, runs well.
  7. dansun22

Wanted SAIII Alberta

You are correct I am seeking to buy. I erred in placing it in the for sale section.
  8. dansun22

Wanted SAIII Alberta

Iso Alberta registered pos Alpine III project.
  9. dansun22

Series 3 '63, frame rails wanted

I need 2 entire front frame rails, lemme kno...thks
  10. dansun22

X frame repair sections.

I need the frame arms for series 3. Have you any?
  11. dansun22

need speedometer rebuilt

The fellow i used is on the west coast. Rebuild parts as nec. clean etc 700 $ us approx
  12. dansun22

Lot of parts

Im looking for both front frame rails back to main frame. Any chance you will get these?
  13. dansun22

1962 Series II for sale

Canmore Alberta I've got a 1984 380 mercedes and 63 sunbeam
  14. dansun22

63 S3 GT for sale

Were is the car? Are you interested in exact car in trade? My Chasis and engine nos match but needs minor frame correction . My car drives really well but Alberta inspection specs. Are too onerous and im losing patience afte 4 yrs.
  15. dansun22

1962 Series II for sale

Do you want cash or will you consider trade, trade and cash?