1. Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible.

Enjoy.

Dismiss Notice

DanR's Recent Activity

1. DanR replied to the thread DuraPine II.

Doesn't look like the tube is the offender..... It's the Compressor pulley:) There is always something else that gets in the way of...

Jan 25, 2021 at 2:18 PM
  2. DanR replied to the thread SMALL BLOCK INTO ALPINE, water pump question.

Similar problem with the early 2.8 and late 2.8 water pumps. The timing covers are a tab different in design and the water pumps are...

Jan 25, 2021 at 2:14 PM
  3. DanR replied to the thread Late Series Hardtop Weight.

Definitely close. Will be under 85lbs for sure. I can handle one of mine "finished" with Dynamat, 4 coats brushed on Lizard skin and...

Jan 23, 2021 at 6:55 PM
  4. DanR replied to the thread A new addition to the Forum!.

Perhaps this Free to a Good Home should be for the receiving person's "needs" and not for resale ?

Jan 23, 2021 at 4:03 PM
  5. DanR posted a new thread.

Early Series Horn Ring assy

Here are a couple pictures of the horn ring.[ATTACH] [ATTACH] It has some very minor pits for a very nice Driver. Make an offer....

Early Series Alpine Horn Ring assy   20210122_154247.jpg Early Series Alpine Horn Ring assy   20210122_154445.jpg

Forum: Alpine Cars and Parts For Sale

Jan 23, 2021 at 3:56 PM
  6. DanR liked husky drvr's post in the thread Movie Car!.

Kevin, Thanks for the info, but little streaming and no cable or dish, just an antenna. o_O :)

Jan 22, 2021 at 8:37 AM
  7. DanR replied to the thread what CAN be done ? alpine V8.

Where do you mount the Alternator ?

Jan 21, 2021 at 7:18 PM
  8. DanR replied to the thread Rear end ratios/Brake shoes.

Can you run Rear Disc if available ?

Jan 20, 2021 at 2:45 PM
  9. DanR replied to the thread Rootes video showing the Harrington at Le Mans.

Thank you, Michael! Will look for it....

Jan 19, 2021 at 11:01 AM
  10. DanR replied to the thread Rootes video showing the Harrington at Le Mans.

Loved watching the Video!!! Many Thanks for POSTing. Just curious the cutting short on the Tiger at the end ?

Jan 19, 2021 at 10:26 AM
  11. DanR replied to the thread Detailed Engine Bay Reference Photos.

Like I said GoTo: GALLERY then scroll down to the bottom and you will see: Categories SAOCA events Series I Series II Series 3...

Jan 19, 2021 at 9:51 AM
  12. DanR replied to the thread Detailed Engine Bay Reference Photos.

Click on our "GALLERY" and you can find pictures galore!!!

Jan 18, 2021