• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Recent content by cobraii78

1. C

Heater valve series V

Thank you all for your suggestions. I will look into a few options. My car is modified so originality does not matter as much as functionality. Cheers, Mike
  2. C

Heater valve series V

Looking for a working replacement heater valve for my series V. I bought a repop and it leaks like a sieve. Lease let me know what you might have. I’d be interested in the mounting hardware for it as well if available as mine is quite weathered. I’m in Alberta, Canada. thanks, Mike
  3. C

Removing rear dif breather

Thanks for the reply. I'm trying to unscrew it to clean it, but am not sure where to grab it so it will unscrew. the cap just spins, and i can't find anywhere else to grab onto it to break it free. I am getting a lot of leakage from it when i drive the car. Always seem to have fluid dripping...
  4. C

Removing rear dif breather

Hello everyone, Not sure if this has been asked before, but I'm wanting to remove and replace the breather on my series 5 rear differential. I'm pretty sure it is the original one that came with the car from new. When I attempt to grab it by the cap it just spins. If I lift the cap, there is...
  5. C

Rear Disc Brakes for a Sunbeam Alpine! Tiger?

Dan, I am very interested in a set of these for my Series V with stock rearend. Please let me know as soon as you have a price etc. Thanks, Mike Spencer
  6. C

Do you know whomakes this air intake ?

I have this Spectre intake on my Alpine. Seems to work well. Lots of clearance. Mike
  7. C

Wood wheel- turn signal arm clearance

Hey All, Has anyone had a problem with turn signal arm clearance after installing a new wood wheel and steering boss? I can't even get a finger between mine when steering without turning on the flashers. Thanks for any help. Mike
  8. C

2.8 V6 conversion fan and hardware- New

Pm'd you a quote for shipping
  9. C

2.8 V6 conversion fan and hardware- New

For Sale New: This is one of the Volvo fans with Dmich's mounting hardware for a 2.8 V6 conversion. Never used still in the box. Comes with instructions for install. $100 + shipping.
  10. C

Rev Limiter Setting MSD Ignition

Hey All, Still working on my 2.8 conversion. Just added an MSD 6AL module with adjustable rev limiter. Engine has the Offy 4V intake and 390 carb, Jose grind cam, headers, stock pistons etc. Nothing too outrageous for mods. I was wondering what I should be setting the limiter at...
  11. C

Throttle Linkage Question

Hello All, I'm at a point where I want to connect the pedal to the Holley carb on my 2.8 conversion, but I'm not quite sure where to go from here. My offy and carb were a used set that came with no linkage. Should I use a hot rod cable kit? How does it connect and to what at the pedal end? I...
  12. C

Turn signal arm repair

Thanks Dan. Much appreciated. Mike
  13. C

Turn signal arm repair

Hello All, Apparently, on my Canadian Series V Alpine, I have the turn signal lever with the brights flasher. I think it was also on the UK models. I went to take mine apart to do the repair with the SS repair kit, but when i removed the two screws, 3 springs, a plastic circle, a metal circle...
  14. C

Valve Covers for Ford (Cologne) 2.8 V6 Group Buy....

Hey DanR I would like to get in on the order for the valve covers. I'd be interested in a set with "Sunbeam V6" with breathers. Thanks, Mike
  15. C

Tbird driveshaft

Yoke, not yolk lol