• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Recent content by childa

1. C

Weber conversion

webber linkage help Hi Fairly new to forum as I am from Australia. I have a series 1 which I just fitted a webber 32/36DVG to. I made a linkage which is ok but I see on the forum that I can buy a kit. Has anyone got a photo of the kit fitted to give me an idea and the right place to buy one...
  2. C

A couple suspension questions

shock replacment Hi I have a series 1 with the knee bone type shocky. I have been told that plates can be made brought to convert them into newer telescopic shocks. Has anyone got plans for these or now where I can purchase these Andrew