• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Recent content by bryandcarter

1. B

1963 Sunbeam Alpine series 2 Need information on how install a bypass "j" hose?

1963 Sunbeam Alpine series 2 Need information on how install a bypass "j" hose? Any tips or video?
  2. B

Seeking (WS21 Sunbeam Specialties catalog) 1963 Sunbeam Alpine 2 windshield seal rubber

I will go thru Alpine West Midlands...when the item is in stock. Thanks for all effort.
  3. B

MacGregor British Car Parts

any information about obtaining the windshield seal rubber part (WS21 in the Sunbeam Alpine Specialties catalog)...no longer available...please advise.
  4. B

Seeking (WS21 Sunbeam Specialties catalog) 1963 Sunbeam Alpine 2 windshield seal rubber

I'm seeking information on how to obtain a 1963 Sunbeam Alpine series 2 windshield seal rubber part (WS21 in the Sunbeam Specialties catalog)...any leads?
  5. B

SII 'Hockey Sticks' and 3D printing?

Btw, Jerry Hill (jerry@steadimoves.com) produces high quality Upper Door Finishers (aka hockey sticks). I just brought a pair. Est. $75.00 They are milled aluminum.
  6. B

SII 'Hockey Sticks' and 3D printing?

FYI, I have created a 3D computer scan of the Upper Door Finishers...if any one wants it...please advise. No cost.