• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Recent content by Bobbytriumph

1. Bobbytriumph

Harrington Le Mans rear lights go in what order?

not quite ready for its premiere. Soon I hope.
  2. Bobbytriumph

Great photo and many thanks. What about license lamps? Did they all have the center reflector? Mine seemed to have three lamps.
  3. Bobbytriumph

Hello HLM brethren. Wiring the six lamps in back . Whats the order of the lights? Indicator outside then Brake lamp middle and tail lamp innermost? Need help. THANKS. What are folks using for rear license plate lamps? Cheers.
  4. Bobbytriumph

Harrington Le Mans rear hatch glass needed

I am hopeful as their stock sheet showed green in stock. As we both know, cost is not an issue it is always availability. Keep me posted on any other reproductions that may occur as I still need one spear for the front and both rear quarter panel moldings and drop down "hockey sticks". Other...
  5. Bobbytriumph

OK you got me there!! Thank you. The website is a little quirky but it does indicate that they have the Harrington Le Mans rear hatch screen in stock and can ship worldwide in a crate. I have asked for a quote for glass plus crating and shipping. I will let you know when they reply. Thank you...
  6. Bobbytriumph

Dear Bernd_st : I am not shying away from paying whatever I need to for the glass and I do not intend to go for a cheaper alternative like plexi. I simply cannot find a piece. I found no listing for Rootes Parts in Holland. If you have that listing, please let me know. Thanks again. This will...
  7. Bobbytriumph

Thank you for the replies. Trying a classic glass guy on strong recommendation who measures the needed curve and cuts one from a larger windscreen. Fingers crossed and will post result. IF ANYONE HAS ONE I’M STILL A BUYER. Thanks to all.
  8. Bobbytriumph

My shop broke my rear hatch glass. Am I doomed? Is it the same as anything else? Does anybody have one to sell? Very depressed. Car is getting close ! Thanks for any suggestions.
  9. Bobbytriumph

Replicating Le Mans Side trims

I have also been looking for the rear pieces for three years. They just do not seem to be turning up. I don’t know how the TR five or Volvo pieces would be able to be bent for the drop down on the rear quarter panels. I am going to be replicating one spear and it’s likely my car will just have...
  10. Bobbytriumph

LeMans restoration

Gorgeous! Heres mine . California. I posted some pics back in May of car and engine. Now engine and overdrive are in and new windshield in the frame ready to go in after dash cover. Very satisfying but the hard part is coming....little stuff and not finding what I need. All the best with the...
  11. D81E58CA-8A34-4B50-8C90-3DC7C0E1FEAA

D81E58CA-8A34-4B50-8C90-3DC7C0E1FEAA

Ready to fit this lovingly rebuilt Harrington Le Mans engine.
  12. 0A3A8658-476D-418D-B57E-DB0B52BC7D28

0A3A8658-476D-418D-B57E-DB0B52BC7D28

Dropping the freshened up engine into my too long derelict Series V .
  13. Bobbytriumph

Parting out a S5 Alpine in South Carolina

Thanks for the speedy reply. I’m trying to get my car back on the road but I suspect with piles of alternator bracket tree from various trials and MGs that I should be able to make up some thing. If you can spare a set up that would be great. Let me know your thoughts and thanks again. Bert Bennett
  14. Bobbytriumph

Parting out a S5 Alpine in South Carolina

Hey there:: I need a series V alternator bracket set up. Price and shipping to 92630. Thanks. Bert Bennett.