• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Recent content by belmateo

1. belmateo

Tire Recommendations 13”

https://tiresize.com/height-chart/
  2. belmateo

Sunbeam 2000 build

Made some good progress on the trunk lid. I got one from a member here along with the one that came on the car. Should be done this week coming.
  3. belmateo

1966 Tiger Lower Control arms NEW

Up for sale is a pair of 66 Tiger Lower control arms (NEW) $200 plus shipping
  4. belmateo

"Weekend Racer" Alpine Back running!

Have you considered a crank trigger ignition system?
  5. belmateo

Sunbeam 2000 build

I was able to get the trunk lid started and of course ran out of welding gas, so called it a day and glad a refill was available on a Friday instead of the weekend. Looks like more progress can be made today.
  6. belmateo

Distributor

I have a couple of them, let me drag them out and take pictures. They should be good cores for you.
  7. belmateo

Sunbeam 2000 build

Sure, it's a MX-5 Miata with the power retractable hard top (2007) with a 1964 GT body
  8. belmateo

66 S5 project $1800

That is a steal at that price! GLWTS
  9. belmateo

Sunbeam 2000 build

Finally got the trunk floor done and seam sealed between raindrops LOL. The interior is on hold until I receive some more thread, I have to use Polyester bonded as it is the strongest and will not unravel. Along with that, had to get needles with larger eyes. Also started to resize the trunk...
  10. belmateo

Sunbeam 2000 build

Been busy making a JUKI industrial sewing machine work like new to finish up the upholstery. This leather is really nice and thick, therefore a heavy duty machine.
  11. belmateo

Sunbeam 2000 build

I was able to get the trunk floor pan done with two pieces since they had to slide under the frame rails near the fuel tanks. All welded in so now will finish the small part above the rear sway bar and get some seam sealer laid down before primer and paint. Then I will put down some sound...
  12. belmateo

Sunbeam 2000 build

You are right, but I more worried about Southern California this weekend.
  13. belmateo

Sunbeam 2000 build

Got a break from the rain for a day and got the trunk floor panel layed down and tacked in place, then the rain was coming back Yikes!
  14. belmateo

Sunbeam 2000 build

Base turned out pretty good.
  15. belmateo

1965 Tiger

2 cents, but not even five dollars to support the forum.