• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Recent content by Baxterta

1. B

One Cam Bearing

I have a ton of NOS parts, cam bearings included but still fairly new to Alpines so a part number would help and I can send you one free of charge if I have it in the stash.
  2. B

New Owner

Thanks Nick! Call me when you have some time to chat. I'm eagerly awaiting a disc from you.
  3. B

New Owner

Hi Dan, The best tip I found (which was immensely helpful) was freezing the bearings in grease before installing the worm gear. I can't imagine doing it without that tip. Having everything loosely in place allowed things to line up much better that having the box mounted firmly on the car. I...
  4. B

New Owner

I'm actually in Loveland too. Im still doing inventory of parts to see what I have versus what I need. I'm fairly competent with most things mechanical but a good ear to bounce off the particulars is always welcome. This forum helped tremendously in rebuilding the steering gear box.
  5. B

New Owner

I am a relatively new owner of a Series III and Series IV (and a ton of spare parts) in the Cincinnati suburbs. I am interested in getting to know some local Sunbeam owners to share info and maybe some parts (when I figure out what I do not need). What is the best venue to network with the local...