• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Recent content by bashby

1. Series V

Series V

Nissan in Alpine
  2. S-V in CO

S-V in CO

Have door and window seals to go!
  3. S-V in CO

S-V in CO

Door and window seals to go!
  4. S-V in CO

S-V in CO

Door and Window seals to go!
  5. S-V in CO

S-V in CO

Nissan CA18DET in S-V
  6. 67 Series V

67 Series V

67 S-V A work in progress in Colorado
  7. S-V in CO

S-V in CO

A work in progress out for a drive
  8. bashby

Nissan in Alpine

It has been a 10-year journey, may her new owner treat her well and thoroughly enjoy her. Gentlmen and Ladies it has been fun, crazy, expensive and enjoyable. I wish you and yours well. LBC's live on! -Bill
  9. bashby

1967 Alpine Modified for sale

It has been a 9-year journey yet, I have sold my first and my only to a man in the San Francisco area who hopefully will enjoy her a great deal (as he got one). Regards my fellow car nuts, LBC's live on.
  10. bashby

My Series V is listing at "Bring a Trailer" this weekend.
  11. bashby

Jack, email me at billashby at msn dot com
  12. bashby

Thank you :) John Wheelers' Sunbeam that Bill references was incredible. The workmanship and attention to detail was a sight to behold. Yes, it is under-priced especially when I know how much I actually did put into it... It may do out to Mecum or Barrett-Jackson if I think about it too much
  13. bashby

Tom, Thanks I attempted to do so but, alas eBay would not permit it. I was able to many years ago but they do not permit non-clickable links and do not show how to post a clickable one.
  14. bashby

Due to many changes I have decided to list my "Nissan in Alpine" for sale. http://www.ebay.com/itm/1967-Sunbeam-Alpine-/152540817840?hash=item23842429b0:g:hvoAAOSwhvFZD7y-&vxp=mtr
  15. bashby

Can someone advise on Wheel Offset

I have 15x6 with 4-5/8" backspace on my SV, which clear the upper ball joint by 1/4"