• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Recent content by Barry Rechtorov

1. B

Parting Series V

Engine and trans Paul, lost your number. Give me a call regarding the engine pulling party. 602 663 7119
  2. B

Parting Series V

1725 engine Hi, I'm interested in your engine and trans. Please call me at (602) 663 7119. I can pick up next weekend if we can make a deal. Barry AZ
  3. B

Parting out a 1962 Series II

Series II rotors Hello, What is the condition of the brake rotors? I am interested in the front rotors, with or without hubs. I am also interested in the calipers and grill parts and gas cap if available.
  4. B

Parting out a 1962 Series II

Todd, I have a Series II that I am putting togeather and could use the steering wheel center cap and the tail light lenses if they are in good shape. Barry
  5. B

Early series hard top rear window thickness

Series II rear window I was very happy that when I got my Series II it had an original hardtop with a good rear window. However, when I towed it to DMV for them to do their verification thing the rear window ended up all crackled. If anyone finds someone that can duplicate the rear window I...
  6. B

SIV diagnostic advice ??

I used all new fuel line when I ran it on an electric pump with fuel from a gallon jug. I think I am going to look into distributor and vacum leaks next.
  7. B

SIV diagnostic advice ??

I have a Series 5 with the same problem. With all the things that you did, what do you think fixed your problem? I have replaced the Strombergs with a Weber, I have replaced the head gaskets and adjusted the valves. I have run the car with the original fuel pump and an electrical fuel pump. I...
  8. B

Pair of Series III Sunbeams

Do you have the parts for a complete operational overdrive unit? If you do haw much do you want for it?
  9. B

Parts (all series') and SV builder For Sale

I have an SII and need the defroster pieces that are on top of the dash. Do you have these? And how much do you want for the slotted trim rings? Do you have any running 1725 engines?