• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Recent content by alpinegt

1. A

No oil pressure after oil change...

I had this issue many years ago. I bypassed the oil cooler and never again had this problem, had no ill effects after removing the cooler.
  2. A

Tiger fuel pump

Thanks for all the input guys. I found a pump from Rick @ Sunbeam Specialties. The new pump is going to be a backup and travel with the car. My old pump was leaking. I tightened the flange screws and the leak went away. Thanks, Russ
  3. A

Tiger fuel pump

Thanks Robin. Russ
  4. A

Tiger fuel pump

Does anyone know the psi rating on the Tiger fuel pump? Thanks, Russ
  5. A

Anyone driving their car to Road Atlanta

Is anyone driving their car to Road Atlanta for the last vintage of the year this weekend? I'm planning to go over on Sunday. Russ
  6. A

Atlanta British Motorcar Day

Typical turnout for this event is approx. 300-400. As far as a caravan, I only live about 20 miles from Rome. This is one of the most beautiful venues you will ever see. Go to their website for more info. Google Atlanta British Motorcar day. Email me if you need information that is not on...
  7. A

Atlanta British Motorcar Day

Atlanta British Motorcar Day - May 15th - Berry College - Rome, Georgia. This is the 27th year for this event. Until a few years ago, it was held at Chateau Elan. Three or four years ago this event grew too large for the winery. It was moved to Berry College which is one of the most beautiful...
  8. A

Tiger engine installation

Lot's of advantages to removing from the bottom. Remove the front tires, put a floor jack under the crossmember, remove four bolts and pull it out the front. From the bottom there is less chance of damaging paint or sheet metal. The engine and transmission is best lowered onto a very low...
  9. A

Oil pressure sending to guage hose

I'll respond to my own post. Rick has the sending unit to guage pipe. A bit pricey @ $35.00. Russ
  10. A

Oil pressure sending to guage hose

Does anyone have a supplier for the oil pressure sending unit to guage hose. I cannot find it in the Sunbeam Specialties catalogue. Thanks, Russ
  11. A

Correct MG rack

Thanks for the info guys. Russ
  12. A

Correct MG rack

Which is the correct rack for the Tiger conversion? Thanks, Russ
  13. A

Sunbeam Tiger steering rack.

Thanks Robin and Mike. I am considering the MG rack conversion. Is there an article anywhere on converting? Thanks, Russ
  14. A

Sunbeam Tiger steering rack.

Robin, Almost two years ago you had a post regarding the value of a Tiger steering rack. Do you still have it? Thanks, Russ
  15. A

Tiger Cooling Mods

I have several Alpine thermostat housings which I have accumulated over the years. All are aluminum and the necks are so badly deteriorated they could not be used. On a couple of them the neck is eaten away in places. Russ