• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Recent content by alpineclive

1. A

Updated information on the TE/AE United in Dayton Ohio

Nice to see a Harrington there first :-)
  2. A

HA Fender badges (Not HLM)

Hi Oliver and Happy Birthday .... Yes please I'd like a set Best regards Clive
  3. A

Shipping? Label on cardboard inside seats

Hi mferris I was interested by the label as it appears to say "Jackson" and "Bourne" and I thought it might be Bourne End (just down the road from where I live. A quick Google gave me "Jackson's Millboard and Paper Co Ltd Works, Bourne End" and a photo of their works circa 1935...
  4. A

Fender badges

Fender Badge Hi Oliver Good to hear you again...the badge is on its way to me from the seller and should be here in the next couple of days. To be clear this is the Harrington Alpine Badge like this
  5. A

Fender badges

HLM Fender BAdges Hi Oliver Do you have a good master to copy from yet? I just won the HA badge that was on eBay so if you need one I'll be happy for you to use that? I tried to privately message you but your email is full. Cheers Clive
  6. A

Fender badges

Hi Oliver Please put me on the list to buy when available please. I applaud your effort to get things done the right way. I look forward to having the badge adorning the wings of my Harrington Alpine. Cheers Clive
  7. A

Mystery LHM

Hi To add to my collection of Harrington cars, I recently bought a Harrington LeMans that had lived under a tree for the last 20 years (possibly longer). It doesn't have a number plate and the son of the owner has no recollection of a number plate (registration number). I have tried through...
  8. A

Here she is...

John What a beautiful car! I have just logged after a few weeks absence to be presented with this vision of a Harrington! Great Job! I cant wait to see it when I am next in your neck of the woods Happy New Year Clive
  9. A

Harrington Le Mans Side Trims

Jose its a good idea but I am years away from getting this car back on the road....it gives me a long run up to trying to get all the parts for it :-) Hope you are recovering BTW Best regards Clive
  10. A

Harrington Le Mans Side Trims

Hi This is my annual plea for anyone who might have these lying in some forgotten corner. If you have the Harrington Le Mans side trims either complete or incomplete I would be very interested in hearing from you. Best regards Clive clivepocock@little-oaks.org
  11. A

rootes tools

No interest therefore I won t do anything :-) Best regards Clive
  12. A

rootes tools

Hi If you really want them I'd be happy to act as the local freight forwarder :-) I will be away for a couple of weeks but could ship them when I get back...I have no idea how much it would cost but I'd be happy to help Best regards Clive
  13. A

Seats 1964 Alpine

Michael Good idea however the issue is more pronounced when in 3rd gear because of how close my knees get to the dash..getting into 4th is a relief! Thanks for the ideas though
  14. A

Seats 1964 Alpine

Alpine_64 All good ideas (except the one about sitting on the rear seat :rolleyes: ) The biggest problem I have is getting my legs jammed up against the gearlever on the left and the indicator stalk on the right. I can shorten the indicator stalk but need a little extra legroom for the...
  15. A

Seats 1964 Alpine

Hi 65beam yes I know of Rick and I was lucky enough to have my car restored in the same workshop as Rick's car resided before it left the UK with him. I know Buell (sorry dont know full name) has ex-Roy Winters car over in Washington state. Those three are the only ones I know of that are...