• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Recent content by ahmorris

1. A

Sunbeam Wiring Kits

Pete Do you manufacturer wiring harness for right hand drive Alpine V? Regards a Alan
  2. A

Various Parts Required for Series V

Thanks Michael If you have any contacts in Australia / NZ I'm all ears as I occasional go there. Unfortunately, one major drawback is posting things to Malaysia. Malaysian customs are somewhat liberal with their tax due assessments and hence customs / duty are often an arbitrarily large...
  3. A

Various Parts Required for Series V

Hi I'm looking for the following parts if anyone has them for sale (tried the usual dealers, but no longer available) 1. Door Window Winder Mechanisms - both sides 2. Quarter light window / door base trim - right side 3. Seat in/out adjustment handle caps - both sides 4. Seat rake...