• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Recent content by agregg

1. A

SIV for sale, Albuquerque

NY Plates Yeah, that's probably a good tip on the chrome...just trying to be honest with the description, but I've had a quote for re-chroming which included the straightening for only a few bucks more. I'll entertain offers on the price, I know it's a tough time to buy for most people. The...
  2. A

More pictures I just put the car on eBay classifieds and it let me post more pictures... http://albuquerque.ebayclassifieds.com/classic-cars/albuquerque/1964-sunbeam-alpine-convertible-midnight-blue/?ad=10156310
  3. A

I have reluctantly put my Series IV up for sale on Craigslist: http://albuquerque.craigslist.org/cto/2281598661.html Please PM me if interested. I would love to see it go to a lister. Thanks for all the tech tips over the years. It's been a fantastic experience to restore and drive this car...
  4. A

WTB: Series I-IV Rear Bolt-on Hub

I ended up with 3 bolt-on hubs, so now looking for the last bit: A single bolt-on rear hub from a series I-IV - should look like the picture below. Would consider buying a pair if unwilling to part with a single one. Thanks! Andrew
  5. A

List of series IV bits wanted...

Looking for the following used bits for my series IV: - Set of 4 bolt-on hubs (axles inc. from the rear if easier) - 5 x Regular old 13" steel wheels - Driver side window winder assy - SS Downpipes (or might consider headers) Thanks! Andrew
  6. A

Huge Inventory of Sunbeam Pars

Bits for series IV Hi, New to the forum - Looking for the following used bits for my series IV: - Set of 4 bolt-on hubs (axles inc. from the rear if easier) - Driver side window winder assy - Driver side interior door latch handle - Throttle rod for Solex/Weber carb - the approx 6" long that...