• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Recent content by Aardvark111$

1. A

1969 Sunbeam Alpine GT on Ebay

1969 Sunbeam Alpine GT on Ebay, California Black Plate
  2. A

1969 Sunbeam Alpine GT, Rust free Cal car

Engine Swap My brother Alpine still has the original engine in it. Its "stuck". The GT's is overhauled. Thank you for the advice.
  3. A

69 Alpine GT

Sell without engine and transmission If someone wanted to do a V6/5 speed conversion my brother would sell the car without engine/transmission. He has a Alpine that he could use the engine/transmission in
  4. A

Will sell without motor/transmission If someone wanted to do a V6, 5 speed conversion, my brother would sell without engine and transmission. He has a nice 66 Alpine that he could use the engine/transmission in.
  5. A

69 Alpine GT

Rootesrooter Overdrive I talked to my brother and Rootesrooter you are correct. Only the British had the overdrive factory installed. My brother bought the overdrive and output shaft from Ricks as well as a bunch of GT stuff.
  6. A

69 Alpine GT

65Beam The only thing bad is the front and rear window weatherstripping. Any idea on who would make weatherstripping for the GT?
  7. A

69 Alpine GT

V6 I did have a guy look at the car and he was thinking V6, 5 speed conversion like you suggested. The car does have new struts and front suspension. He said he would like to show up at a MOPAR meet with a very unusual MOPAR and the GT would fill the bill. Thanks for the positive comments.
  8. A

69 Alpine GT

Whats it worth? Rust free, never been crashed, all original panels, rebuilt engine, new master cylinder, new caliper pistons, 2 new waterpumps. Not too many GT's were imported and most of them have returned to dust. In 1969 Gas was 22.9 cents a gallon. So what is your point about original...
  9. A

69 Alpine GT

Firewall explination My brother painted the engine compartment prior to installing the engine. The rest of the car is sunburned California paint.
  10. A

Wanted: Cam or oil pump drive

Oil pump drive gear Hello Bing, I saw your want ad for the gear, I checked my parts collection and I have the original gear for your Alpine. Email me at zekethecat@juno.com. or call me @ 507-215-5631. John
  11. A

Alpine GT is in Sioux Falls , SD Alpine GT is in Sioux Falls , SD. I am selling the car for my brother.
  12. A

1969 Sunbeam Alpine GT also known as a Mini Barracuda. It has the Chrysler pentagon on the right front fender. This is a Black plate, California rust free, very complete example that is partially disassembled. It has a 1725 CC four cylinder (rebuilt) and a 4 speed overdrive transmission...
  13. A

1967 Alpine

Sold, my 67 has returned to California.
  14. A

1967 Alpine

1967 Alpine, price reduced I have lowerd the price to $9000 for the car, $10,500 with the hardtop. You can not restore a Alpine to this caliber for this amount of money!
  15. A

1967 Alpine

1967 Alpine, new pictures I added some more pictures to the photobucket. These are detail photos that show the quaility of the car. Please check them out. John