• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Recent content by 66tiger289

1. 6

Bracket question

Could someone post a picture of the generator voltage regulator bracket. Mine seems to be missing after a fender replacement. If it's possible to send a measurement from the firewall that would be appreciated also. Thanks.
  2. 6

Sunbeam script or logo

Did anyone here receive a copy of the fonts discussed here. I sure could use a copy for a project I am doing. Steve
  3. 6

In need of some badge measurments

Thanks Michael that would be great. I my CAD will import STL, Step, Igs format so any or all of those would be great. Steve
  4. 6

Michael, It for a custom badge so a CAD drawing would be great. DXF, STL or any format you can spare. Thanks Steve
  5. 6

Hi Could some please post the measurements and the thickness for the badge posted in the picture. Thanks Steve
  6. 6

Lower Grille molding

Can someone Please post pictures of the lower grille molding position and how it clipped on a Tiger MK1A ? Thanks Steve
  7. 6

Side Molding Question

Side Molding Holes Placement Tiger Side Molding Holes Placement PDF File Enjoy Steve
  8. 6

Side Molding Question

What are the measurement of the two rivet holes for the small side molding after the TIGER Script measured from the fender's edge. See picture Below. Thanks
  9. 6

Tiger Aluminium Air Cleaner.

Aluminum Air Cleaner I just got this picture from my CNC guy. What do you guys think??? I have not fit it to the car yet but it should work fine. It uses a stock K&N E3515 filter
  10. 6

Tiger air cleaner

That's why I started this project. I just got this picture back from my CNC guy. What do you guys think??? I have not fit it to the car yet but it should work fine. It uses a stock K&N E3515 filter
  11. 6

I need and inside mirror

Thanks for looking George.
  12. 6

I need and inside mirror

Anyone have an inside mirror like the picture that they want to sell. One that not yet restored is preferred.
  13. 6

Can someone help me with a Measurement

What is the exact measurement of the enamel badge insert on the rear fender emblem. See picture for details. Thanks Steve
  14. 6

Door Parts Wanted

Need some right hand door parts..minor pitting OK heres what I need to complete a restore Right door finisher GT interior Right outside door handle
  15. 6

New Tiger came home today!

Nice Find Bill and Happy Birthday!!!!