• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Recent content by 66blues

1. 6

Fitting new rubber gaskets on a hardtop

I’m dealing with this same dilemma with my hard top. I believe the simple answer is to remove the corner gasket tracks, to better accommodate the new corner pads. This will create a better and more secure seating of the gasket on the sides and along the back of the top.
  2. 6

Barn Find - Getting my feet wet

Sunbeam Specialties just got in new stock of windshields. I ordered mine yesterday.
  3. 6

Stromberg gushing

My Weber conversion was the best thing I did for my Alpine. Just make sure to get the full kit which includes the new linkage, and intake, not everybody sells the complete kit.
  4. 6

How much do you drive?

I keep it to around 3000 miles per year.
  5. 6

thread size/type of the cross-pipe outlet to fuel line?

I have the same issue finding a ferrule/olive that will fit the 1/4” OD fuel line but be large enough to fit the oversized hole on the nut.
  6. 6

Platinum

Platinum
  7. 6

Sunbeam Wiring Kits now available!

Hi Steve, I am interested in purchasing the Rebel wiring harness for my 66’ Alpine. I tried website but was not able to connect with the correct site. Is this item still available? Thank you, Joe
  8. 6

Bumpers

Bumpers have to go How much are you asking for the bumpers? I have a '66 Alpine