• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Recent content by 1fineAlpine

1. 1fineAlpine

Front bumper question

Thanks Mark! I didn't even see those on eBay and I was on earlier yesterday morning. The back bumper came already bolted onto the car luckily. I will pay attention when it comes time for me to remove the bumper for paint.
  2. 1fineAlpine

Front bumper question

Well, that's a relief. My project is coming along slowly but surely. What has held me back for almost 6 years is that I didn't want to start the project until I had every piece I needed. Finally close enough to where I'm putting the car back together before paint to make sure I know where things...
  3. 1fineAlpine

Front bumper question

Hi guys, This is my first post in a long time. A while back I bought what was supposed to be a front bumper for my SIV from eBay, but it looks pretty much exactly like my rear bumper. It has the brackets on it, but I haven't matched them up with the rear yet to see if there's any...
  4. 1fineAlpine

Renewals?

I've been slammed with a new work schedule and a huge honey-do list so I haven't had time to log on for a bit. I got the alert for my dues expiring and paid them with pay pal. This new setup was super quick and easy. I like it.
  5. 1fineAlpine

64-67 Alipine parts for sale

I'm looking for a series 4 tail light assembly with the screws on the inside of the lens. Do you have one? Thanks! - Kyle
  6. 1fineAlpine

Pete's Performance Wiring

I had just thought about this the other day and was worried he would stop selling them before I could get one. That's what I get for procrastinating....
  7. 1fineAlpine

Lockheed 5" servo

Good info That's good to know. I've been planning to run without a booster because of the prices, but I really wanted to have something. I think I'll give this a shot as well. Thanks for the write up!
  8. 1fineAlpine

Parting Series V

Tail light I'm in need of a tail light with the screws on the inside. Do you have at least one decent one? Thanks! -Kyle
  9. 1fineAlpine

Lookie, lookie, lookie

40? Well, I just turned 29 on the 4th, so I guess that guys safe... -Kyle
  10. 1fineAlpine

Donation Time

When I first joined, I lurked a bit and asked a couple of questions. After a while I decided to donate $5 since I was getting some info, and like others said it's good and valuable info I can't get elsewhere, so why not donate? After that first donation I have since bumped it up to the $25...
  11. 1fineAlpine

Found on spokane craigslist

65beam, yeah I had a thread asking about that not long ago. I keep forgetting they did that back in the day. I was going by the doors too but wasn't sure if someone had just removed the little wing window deals. Hi Jerry, was going to go look at it for my boss but ultimately decided it was...
  12. 1fineAlpine

Found on spokane craigslist

https://spokane.craigslist.org/cto/5883783142.html Says it's a 63 but looks older.
  13. 1fineAlpine

Build date question

I've heard stories like that before. I just figured since it wasn't the series 3 body style, that maybe something else was going on. But that makes sense. It was probably a '64 model year that wasn't titled until 65. Durf! Haha.
  14. 1fineAlpine

Build date question

Hey guys, I've got a question about the build dates. My Alpine is a '65 series IV, vin B9400226. The date code section has it listed as being built between 11/25 - 11/29 1963, yet it's definitely not a series 3 or older body style. It has the factory rivets on the tag. The SAL is 350038 if that...
  15. 1fineAlpine

Alpine driveline vs Tiger driveline

Hello! That's probably the route I'll end up taking. There's a driveline shop not far from my work that I've used in the past. I should just stop by some day an see what they charge. Thanks! -Kyle