• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

V6 aniversary

V6 JOSE

Donation Time
Ha!Ha!Ha!Ha!Ha!Ha!Ha!Ha!

Thanks Guys,

I am 19 in each leg and each arm. I actually am 66 tomorrow. My family wanted to give me a B-Day party today, because they all work and can't make it tomorrow. We had a great time together, and enjoyed some good Colombian food. Was great!

Jose :)

Chuck Ingram

Donation Time
Ha!Ha!Ha!Ha!Ha!Ha!Ha!Ha!

Thanks Guys,

I am 19 in each leg and each arm. I actually am 66 tomorrow. My family wanted to give me a B-Day party today, because they all work and can't make it tomorrow. We had a great time together, and enjoyed some good Colombian food. Was great!

Only 66?
You are still a young guy.Younger than me for sure
Happy birthday Jose

dmich2

Donation Time
¡Feliz cumpleaños! Jose:D

(hope that's right, and doesn't translate to, stick a V6 pulley where the sun don't shine....:eek:)

Dennis

V6 JOSE

Donation Time
Ha!Ha!Ha!Ha!Ha!Ha! I appreciate all your well wishes.

Jan,

You are so right. I am an old man, although some would think that I'm still pretty young. The old saying that "If I knew I was going to last this long, I would have taken better care of myself", is so true. I don't look my age, but my body tells another story.:D

Chuck,

I hope I get to last as long as you have. You are still young at heart and full of energy, doing all those modifications to your Alpines. I wish I had that much.:)

I am looking forward to turning 67, so that Sam's Alpine and I will share a number, at least.:D

birdfan56

Platinum Level Sponsor
HAPPY BIRTHDAY JOSE! 66 is NOT OLD! Any day you can wake up and enjoy a great hobby is a day to celebrate. :D:D:D

EdSua

Donation Time
Jose, Happy Birthday and many more.
By the way how old is the oldest Jose V6 Alpine?
Where in Colombia do you live.
I hear that things are pretty good in Columbia these days.
Ed

bulldurham

Platinum Level Sponsor
v6 anniversary

Happy birthday Jose! . You know that 66 is the new 86. Hope you have many, many more.

V6 JOSE

Donation Time
Hi Ed,

The oldest V6 Jose Alpine, is 33 years old today. It is still being enjoyed by the current owner, who lives in Texas. Every time I communicate with him, he is more and more in love with his Alpine.

When I found that rust free, absolutely straight, Series IV body, it was headed to the crusher. I was able to not only save another Sunbeam, but it has seen many years of daily use and enjoyment, because it received a heart transplant. Every day since, I am more convinced of the value of the conversion, for those who can't leave well enough alone.:D

p.s. I live in Bucaramanga, which is the capitol of the department of Santander. Population, about 1 million in the greater Bucaramanga area.

Jose, Happy Birthday and many more.
By the way how old is the oldest Jose V6 Alpine?
Where in Colombia do you live.
I hear that things are pretty good in Columbia these days.
Ed