• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Anything happening the weekend of May17,18

jack Bacon

Donation Time
I will be in Atlanta Sunday May 17 thru May 23, may come Saturday if anything is happening. Will you have any ribs left over?

Regards,

Jack

Alpine Bob

Donation Time
:DJack,
We would love to have you invade Atlanta. The show in Rome, GA is one of the biggest British shows of the year. It's at Barry College, a beautiful setting, we will have a good supply of Sunbeams, and some cool drinks, too. The show is on Saturday. Go the the web site Green67Alpine has on his reply. About the ribs ?????????
See you then, Alpine Bob
I will be in Atlanta Sunday May 17 thru May 23, may come Saturday if anything is happening. Will you have any ribs left over?

Regards,

Jack

jack Bacon

Donation Time
Coming to Atlanta May 18-23

Well, I couldn't get the boss to change my airline tickets so will be arriving mid afternoon Sunday. If anyone wants to get together for dinner some night let me know

Best regards,

Jack

Green67Alpine

Former SAOCA Membership Director
Platinum Level Sponsor
Some Bosses, Just don't understand. Too bad, you'll be missing a good one. Where are you staying Jack ?

Tom j

Green67Alpine

Platinum Level Sponsor
Tony, Not too sure about a "good" set of pic's, but we'll get some posted just the same...

Tom j

jack Bacon

Donation Time
Anything happening the weekend of May 17,18

I have never been to Atlanta before. I'll be free at 5:15 PM Monday thru Thursday after my training class.

Jack

Green67Alpine

Platinum Level Sponsor
Ha, Ha, you'll be "free" @ 5:15 pm ... only if your classes are in the Hampton, In that area of the Atlanta 'burbs you'll be stuck in traffic till around 7 pm.
Lots of tasty restaurants on that side of town.....
Tom j

sd_pace

Donation Time
Jack i live in roswell just down street fron the Hampton...your welcome to kill some time on the screened porch and have a cocktail while we talk sunbeam
steve

Green67Alpine

Platinum Level Sponsor
Hey Steve can I join in ? Any day but the 22nd (Susan's B-day). Maybe we can talk you out of converting your Sv into a Dark Sider:D . You can always find another.....

Tom j

jack Bacon

Donation Time
Anything

Thanks to Steve P and Tom J for the great hospitality while I was in Atlanta. If you are ever in Minneapolis, I will return the favor!

Best regards,

Jack

sd_pace

Donation Time
Thanks for the visit jack, ...Had a great time... next time I am up that way I will look you up.. see ya at the invation..
Steve