• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

ATLANTA Area Chapter - Bob Berghult, President

Alpine Bob

Donation Time
Things have been slow down here for a while, but with the help of other members I think things will pick up a bit. A get together is planned for April 26th, more information will be coming as soon as possible.
Alpine Bob

Green67Alpine

Former SAOCA Membership Director
Platinum Level Sponsor
Yes, We will be meeting and talkin' Alpine's in Lilburn, Ga. on the 26th of April.
Putting some baby-back ribs on the smoker, and generally having a good time looking at, and talking about Alpines(and V 6 conversions).We will also discuss up coming shows and of course our caravan to the invasion, and the S O S in Columbia, SC.
I'm hesitant to put my phone # on the forum but, please PM for more info and numbers.
Thanks and see you soon, Tom j

Green67Alpine

Platinum Level Sponsor
Further details on the Atlanta area get together have been posted in the General Chit-Chat forum.

Tom j

Green67Alpine

Platinum Level Sponsor
What happened ? We've turned into the Greater Atlanta Chapter !!
I like A O A.....
Bob, Did you turn in all the paperwork?

Tom j

65sunbeam

SAOCA Membership Director
Diamond Level Sponsor
The last outlaws??

So you Georgia Boys are no longer outlaws?! Guess that just leaves the outlaw gang SCAT as the last holdouts....Eric :)

Green67Alpine

Platinum Level Sponsor
Well Eric, You ARE your own club :D
I've see your yard...................

Tom j