• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Series 3 or later Right Hand Window Regulator

AlpineII

Donation Time
Working to finish my V6 Series 3 and found that the passenger side window regulator has had it's gears spot welded. Does anyone have one they can part with?

Thanks,
Eddie

AlpineII

Donation Time
Dan,
I only have one picture and you can't see the welds because it is on the other side. The toothed lever is welded to the teeth.

upload_2021-7-16_22-2-2.jpeg

Tom H

Platinum Level Sponsor
I only have one picture and you can't see the welds because it is on the other side. The toothed lever is welded to the teeth.

You mean it's frozen ? In Up or Down position? I know the photo should tell me, but it's been a while since I had the panel off.

Jaars

Gold Level Sponsor
Eddie, I have a RH spare. I did send you two PMs. All of a sudden I realize who you are. We visited twice many moons ago.
Robert
Knightowl, for you I have one S4-5 LH one, not sure it is right. It has only one upper mounting arm.