• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Sunbeam script or logo

mattinoz

Donation Time
Some years back someone on team.net made up a TrueType font that included the letters for Sunbeam, Alipne and Tiger. Is that the kind of thing you want? If so, send me an email address and I'll forward them.
Cheers,
Paul.
Hi Paul,

yes please to mhourigan at bbetech dot com dot au. Thanks :)

Series6

Past President
Gold Level Sponsor
Hey guys. I wasn't passing dispersions on them. Sorry if it sounded like I was. It's lack of computer skills on my part. :eek:

66tiger289

Donation Time
Did anyone here receive a copy of the fonts discussed here. I sure could use a copy for a project I am doing.

Steve

Ken Ellis

Donation Time
Google searches seem to result in links that may not be valid with the new forum. I noticed that a few weeks ago, but 'assumed' that maybe Google needed to re-index things, and those type of links would begin to work over time. I may be incorrect (!).

puff4

Platinum Level Sponsor
Could you send it to me
M_girardin@videotron.ca

Thanks

You realize you're replying to a thread that's over 4 years old, right? Just sayin'. :)

As to the fonts, be glad I'm a pack rat - I still have them in my files. I've uploaded them to a Google share and here the links...

UPDATE: I found the old discussion nobody seems to have been able to find. I have just updated the link in my previous post on this thread and it now properly points to the previous discussion about fonts and the related font file links. Look up the page on this thread to my entry made on Jan 05, 2012.

Cheers.
Kevin

Last edited:

Mag0152

Bronze Level Sponsor
You realize you're replying to a thread that's over 4 years old, right? Just sayin'. :)

As to the fonts, be glad I'm a pack rat - I still have them in my files. I've uploaded them to a Google share and here the links...

UPDATE: I found the old discussion nobody seems to have been able to find. I have just updated the link in my previous post on this thread and it now properly points to the previous discussion about fonts and the related font file links. Look up the page on this thread to my entry made on Jan 05, 2012.

Cheers.
Kevin

Thanks