• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Series I vs Series II-V Water Pump

tylerite3124

Platinum Level Sponsor
Can someone explain the difference between the Series one water pump and those that follow for the Series II-V Alpines? I know the SI has a longer neck but how much longer? Thanks for any help on this.

Rick

jumpinjan

Bronze Level Sponsor
It takes a unique, smaller hose diameter than the later series. Also, there might be a difference in the water pump pulley and the mounting flange shaft length. However, the overflow tank is compatible with the series II.
Jan

tylerite3124

Platinum Level Sponsor
It takes a unique, smaller hose diameter than the later series. Also, there might be a difference in the water pump pulley and the mounting flange shaft length. However, the overflow tank is compatible with the series II.
Jan

Thanks Jan. I tried to find them in the parts manual but didn't have any luck.

Rick