• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

How to FIX No email alerts?

belmateo

Gold Level Sponsor
I have noticed for the past two weeks now that I have not been getting email alerts about threads I am watching. Is anyone else having this issue?
I have gone to my alert settings and everything is correct.

Greggers

SAOCA Vice President
Platinum Level Sponsor
I have noticed for the past two weeks now that I have not been getting email alerts about threads I am watching. Is anyone else having this issue?
I have gone to my alert settings and everything is correct.

I’ve dig into the site software, and everything looks squared away. Have you checked your junk mail folder? Sometimes gmail changes how it views emails of the kind the site sends. You might be able to add saoca@sunbeamalpine.org to your contacts to avoid those emails getting marked as spam.

If that doesn’t work, please send me a private message and we can discuss.

belmateo

Gold Level Sponsor
Greggers, thanks for your checking into this for me. Nothing in the spam folder, the only thing I could think of to do was to turn off alerts and turn them back on. So far so good.
Guy