• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Rear end

alpine_64

Donation Time
If you are running an alpine rear in a v8 powered car be very careful... Easy to brake the axles amd axle keys.. Also the diff isnt designed for that torqur.

Switch to a tiger rear... Much stronger amd a direct bolt in mounting wise assume you have a modified tail shaft?

Other options are ford 8 or 9"

Fasttiger

Bronze Level Sponsor
Yes the stock rear ends aren’t made for a V8 .
Looks like I found a Tiger rear end and this will complete this build and car will be for sale ASAP.
Because I have a Tiger that I’ve owned for 50 years and have been doing some up grades like Paint and new engine upgrade!

Fasttiger

Bronze Level Sponsor
Thanks to Dan he got me setup with a rear end!
Hoping tomorrow to get the brakes mounted up in the passenger side and do some fab work to the driveline.
Got the title for the car today and car will be up for sale soon