• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

New Gauge Set

PROCRAFT

Donation Time
Good buy I reckon but there 3 3/8" bought the VTO stuff for 500 bucks delivered with all the senders and a hall sender for the gear box.y

260Alpine

Silver Level Sponsor
Jerry, Speedhut is great, but a little out of my budget at about three times the price.. Dolphin is popular with street rods and are good quality. Plus, I like the looks of these. This is their first try at GPS but their regular gauges are reliable.

PROCRAFT

Donation Time
Jerry, Speedhut is great, but a little out of my budget at about three times the price.. Dolphin is popular with street rods and are good quality. Plus, I like the looks of these. This is their first try at GPS but their regular gauges are reliable.
Jim, Speed Hut is out of most budgets, I used them in the Tiger the whole deal was 600 bucks delivered when I wanted to do it again it was a grand plus,right on par with classic who has the same stuff, I went with VTO as a result of the pricing, Everyone was selling this kit I got for maybe 150/200 bucks more that where I got them,people who I delt with before. And by the way I'm going to overlay the dash with ABS it'll match the door panels.

Last edited:

Aladin Sane

Diamond Level Sponsor
Thanks Joel, I am thinking I could save myself a bunch of pain by not trying to get a set of 50 year old english gauges working. Not like I will be entering this thing in a concours.

Bill Blue

Platinum Level Sponsor
I installed VDO Visions gauges in 2007 (110,000 miles back) and am sorry to report all but the fuel gauge, tach and speedo have been replaced multiple times. I believe I am on the 3rd voltmeter, oil pressure and temp gauge. My faith in this brand lead to a lot of headache and expense.

If you buy them, understand they are very marginal and any deviation from normal should result in checking out the gauge, not the car.

Bill