• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Time to make the Donuts

PROCRAFT

Donation Time
To cold for a coat of primer something to do with sleet. But on the plus side the Indianapolis Star is good for something IMG_20191227_085955782_BURST001.jpg IMG_20191230_105742964.jpg

Limey

Donation Time
I wished you lived closer, I would love to see your car.

Cheers mate. I really appreciate your kind words. Sometimes you do feel like the only Alpine nut in the county and if it weren't for the help and guidance I've had from you all on the forum it would not have happened.

Limey

Donation Time
I think that if you got an electric blanket under that rug you could stay there for hours. Seriously though a heated slide mat needs to be invented for Northern state garagistas. No more back or neck aches