• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

tool kit

65beam

Donation Time
The mail man dropped this in our mail box on Saturday. It's a complete kit for early Alpines including the grease gun and tool roll.110_0977.JPG

Limey

Donation Time
Hi Mike
Here in the UK you can get a good chemical blacking kit from Frost's but I know it is also sold Stateside but I don't know who by

Cheers

Pete S.

Bronze Level Sponsor
Hi Pete,
65beams set is one of the sets I have put together a few for ebaying. It gives me something to do in the long winter evenings:rolleyes: PM me if your interested
Thanks, but I actually have the original kit for my car.

65beam

Donation Time
I have complete tool kits for all of our cars. I have one NOS roll for late Alpines and several reproductions of both styles of the rolls. The three Harringtons were built after the cut off of the grease gun but I have several left after selling a few. I sell quite a few tools and I have some Tiger specific tools that I sell.

Pete S.

Bronze Level Sponsor
I have complete tool kits for all of our cars. I have one NOS roll for late Alpines and several reproductions of both styles of the rolls. The three Harringtons were built after the cut off of the grease gun but I have several left after selling a few. I sell quite a few tools and I have some Tiger specific tools that I sell.
That's good to know. Thanks!

65beam

Donation Time
I sell Sunbeam parts every week. I don't have a use for the grease gun due to not being correct for any of my cars so if someone wants to buy it I would sell it for the right price.

Gordon Holsinger

Diamond Level Sponsor
Have you ever seen the feeler gages for the Alpines? I have a complete tool roll for my Alpine. My tool roll is original including the tie for it.

Gordon Holsinger

Diamond Level Sponsor
Hi Pete,
65beams set is one of the sets I have put together a few for ebaying. It gives me something to do in the long winter evenings:rolleyes: PM me if your interested
Limey, I have a 67 series V with all of the tools except the feeler gauge do you have one for sale?