• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Harrington stuff

napa 1

Donation Time
Le Mans Magazine articles_0044.jpg I been clearing out the garage and uncovering all sorts of great Harrington stuff that I've collected so I wanted to start a thread to share Harrington stuff with everyone. I received a whole bunch of stuff letters/photos etc. from PO of my car, and I have a few things and more coming from my friend Naomi (Harrington) who is Thomas Harrington's Granddaughter. Gordon is her father. Jan, I think I sent much of this to you for inclusion on your awesome website but if you see something that you don't yet have, let me know and I'll send you a clean copy of the original. Everyone, please post stuff that you have that we all might not have seen.

Harrington Jan

Donation Time
View attachment 17955 I been clearing out the garage and uncovering all sorts of great Harrington stuff that I've collected so I wanted to start a thread to share Harrington stuff with everyone. I received a whole bunch of stuff letters/photos etc. from PO of my car, and I have a few things and more coming from my friend Naomi (Harrington) who is Thomas Harrington's Granddaughter. Gordon is her father. Jan, I think I sent much of this to you for inclusion on your awesome website but if you see something that you don't yet have, let me know and I'll send you a clean copy of the original. Everyone, please post stuff that you have that we all might not have seen.

Hi John, pls give me your Email address/Jan

cdk84

Donation Time
Hello again John,

This is a wonderful letter for many to refer to.

I feel it's a wonderful addition to the Harrington archives.

Hope you find more such information and share it on.

Best of Luck,

David