• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

65sunbeam's Husky is the October calendar car!

65sunbeam

SAOCA Membership Director
Diamond Level Sponsor
This was a $100 rescue car that Stephen Smith found for me. If I did not buy it, off to the scrapper it would go!
The reason that it is "leaning" against a pine tree is that when I took it off the trailer it got away from me and the tree stopped it. No damage done to the tree or the car.....
PS-all members-we need high resolution photos of your car for next year's calendar soon!!
please send to membership@sunbeamalpine.org
and if you have an interesting story to go along with the photo please let us know.
Thank you, Eric

Warren

Bronze Level Sponsor
Tigers need not apply? Not even a token one in 2019 :(
How about an e version for those of us to use as wallpaper

Greggers

SAOCA Vice President
Platinum Level Sponsor

Well, sadly, there weren't any Tiger images submitted this year. The closest thing we got was the Alger on the cover. And so far, we've received none for 2020 either. I encourage you and any other Tiger owners in the world to submit for next year's calendar. We'd be happy to include a Tiger.

As for an e version, great idea. That's not something we've considered, but we can look into making that happen for 2020.

absunbeam

Platinum Level Sponsor
IMG_2873.JPG IMG_2874.JPG IMG_2875.JPG IMG_2876.JPG I am sure you could get Tiger pics from the membership if you put out a request. Here's a Mk1 & Mk2, feel free to use them as wall paper.

Warren

Bronze Level Sponsor
Here is a driving wallpaper.
75 miles since 1985 ish...

Attachments

• IMG_20190927_101554.jpg
    IMG_20190927_101554.jpg
    472.6 KB · Views: 33

DanR

Diamond Level Sponsor

Warren, I know that Greggers and other Board members begged for Pictures the past few years. It has been as hard as picking hens' teeth (the understatement).

Tigers were not shunned, they just were not submitted by the owner (s). Things will be a bit different this year (2019) hopefully:)

absunbeam

Platinum Level Sponsor
Here's a Series 1 that was parted out, lots of usable parts (no sheet metal)VERY rusty leaves a little bit of itself everywhere it goes. Example of what Eric G was talking about when rodents stuff consoles. Has the side hinge and open key hole.
DSC_0856.jpeg IMG_2730.JPG IMG_2732.JPG IMG_2733.JPG

Alpine 1789

SAOCA President
Diamond Level Sponsor
IMG_2162.jpeg Have I ever submitted an 'as found' photo of the Tiger Rocco and I are very slowly restoring? If not, and you want it, I can send a higher res photo.

sunalp

Diamond Level Sponsor
Not an Alpine, but this one followed me home last week. It's spent the last 10 years outside under pines
in Pennsylvania.

IMG_0944.JPG

absunbeam

Platinum Level Sponsor
30 year barn find in Minnesota no rust through but patina galore. 67 Alpine Series V Original paint under all that dirt.Thanks to Tom Jeffers for the storage building shots.
IMG_2345.JPG IMG_2347.JPG IMG_2348.JPG IMG_3634.jpg IMG_3636.jpg IMG_3636.jpg

Toyanvil

Gold Level Sponsor
Just got back from Cambria Ca
RIMG1186-XL.jpg

absunbeam

Platinum Level Sponsor
Great work on the calendar this year! Want to thank all who put in the effort to get them out to the membership. Might get some heat for putting a Tiger in, I appreciate it and thanks for the add.
Al & Barb