• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Rootes Group Rockers - for free

DanR

Diamond Level Sponsor
Rootes Sunbeam rockers                      20190730_141104.jpg Rootes Sunbeam rockers                     20190730_141022.jpg Here are two pictures of a set of rockers I have that I do not know what they fit, other than a 4 cylinder engine. Just assume they are Rootes items.

They are very clean and show very little wear.

If you know what they fit please let me know! If you want them just let me know that too! Freebies! Just pay shipping please.

Hate to dispose of them knowing someone may have a need!

Gordon Holsinger

Diamond Level Sponsor
View attachment 16795 View attachment 16796 Here are two pictures of a set of rockers I have that I do not know what they fit, other than a 4 cylinder engine. Just assume they are Rootes items.

They are very clean and show very little wear.

If you know what they fit please let me know! If you want them just let me know that too! Freebies! Just pay shipping please.

Hate to dispose of them knowing someone may have a need!
Dan those are Alpine rockers

DanR

Diamond Level Sponsor
Gordon, I though so when I first discovered them in a bunch of stuff I picked up somewhere.

Then I tried matching them with a regular set of SIV/SV rockers and they are much too small.

Maybe I need to show them along side a pair/set of my SV rockers for comparison?

Gordon Holsinger

Diamond Level Sponsor
Gordon, I though so when I first discovered them in a bunch of stuff I picked up somewhere.

Then I tried matching them with a regular set of SIV/SV rockers and they are much too small.

Maybe I need to show them along side a pair/set of my SV rockers for comparison?
That’s a good idea if they are too small perhaps sprite, spitfire, or something along that line

DanR

Diamond Level Sponsor
Don, I believe you hit onto something with the Iron Head.

Hope somebody that need them will make contact....