• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Tiger Auction At Bring-A-Trailer

junkman

Gold Level Sponsor
This was my car and I did not appreciate the negative chatter from some"club" members. Just remember what goes around comes around.

junkman

Gold Level Sponsor
I was expecting some respect for the build, stock driver, well sorted. Instead it got almost instant bull poop nitpicking from people who ought to be promoting the marque. Obviously I would have liked a better price, given the treatment outsiders get from "club" members I'll not be surprised if nobody wants to join. rant over.

alpine_64

Donation Time
Jeff,

The online marketplace can be a rough circuit, fwiw the car looked a decent presentable mostly stock car, the market is down a bit , but think that was bellow what i would have guessed.

Am sure the nee owner will be happy with the car and appreciate your work

Warren

Bronze Level Sponsor
Why didn't you put a reserve on it? I would have put the transmission and rear end number up to appease the unknowing that believe Tigers can be numbers matching. Now a days it's evolved to a range of casting dates in range. I think that even N.M. has accepted in range "original motors."

65beam

Donation Time
I was expecting some respect for the build, stock driver, well sorted. Instead it got almost instant bull poop nitpicking from people who ought to be promoting the marque. Obviously I would have liked a better price, given the treatment outsiders get from "club" members I'll not be surprised if nobody wants to join. rant over.
It's always the same people that start picking cars apart. It's not theirs so they feel they have a moral duty to inform the world what is wrong without knowing why others may want to buy the car or part.. Keep in mind that they have never seen the car but in their mind they know everything that is wrong with it. Those are the facts.