• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

MD, NJ, Del, Pa. Members

Series6

Past President
Gold Level Sponsor
Just got this in the mail. Contact dhenderson@wildblue.net if interested. Might be a good opportunity for an Invasion.

Here's his note:

Hi, I'm the President of the British Car Club of Delaware. We have a annual show the third Sat of Sept in Delaware City Delaware. This year we would like have the Sunbeam as our Featured marque. We only have one in our club. We have had 4 Sunbeams show up to our show. I don't want to do this unless we can get at least 4 cars (weather permitting of course). Do you have a way to reach out to your members in MD, NJ, DE and PA about this show? If so, could they email me if interested in coming to the show? Thank you for your help.

Cheers, Don Henderson

volvoguys

Diamond Level Sponsor
Spun a bearing in my motor last year but if I get the chance to finish sorting the
problem this spring then you can count me in!

Mark ..... volvoguys (PA)

hartmandm

Diamond Level Sponsor
I am a member of the BCCD, but the past two years I have had to contact them to get me back on their e-mail & postal lists, even though I renew each year. I think they have at least 3 members with Alpines. Anyways, I attended their annual show 2 years ago in Delaware City and there were 3 Alpines at that show, including mine. My Alpine was not running this past September, but I will attend if Sunbeam is the featured marque.

Mike

hartmandm

Diamond Level Sponsor
Here's a link to the flyer for the British Car Club of Delaware annual show on September 16 in Delaware City, DE. Sunbeam is the featured marque this year. It would be great to have a large Sunbeam showing.

http://mhartman.net/files/sunbeam/Delaware City 2017 Sunbeam.pdf

Summary of info in the PDF:
10AM-3PM, field opens at 9:30AM
$15 pre-registered, $20 day of show, deadline 9/9/2017
Awards at 2:30
For questions call Don at (302)331-3075
e-mail for information at dhenderson@wildblue.net
More info at: bccdelaware.com

Located in park like grounds of the Marina in Delaware City at the end of Clinton St.
Dash plaque to first 75 entrants
Awards by popular choice, classes to be determined by pre-registrant entries.
Open to all years, makes, models British autos and motorbikes.
NEW - Separate car corral for selling vehicles, no awards.

Mike

Last edited:

hartmandm

Diamond Level Sponsor
I am mailing my registration today. Are any SAOCA members registered for this show yet? It would be great to have a good showing of Sunbeams from our mid-Atlantic region, since Sunbeam is the featured marque this year.

Mike

Here's a link to the flyer for the British Car Club of Delaware annual show on September 16 in Delaware City, DE. Sunbeam is the featured marque this year. It would be great to have a large Sunbeam showing.

http://mhartman.net/files/sunbeam/Delaware City 2017 Sunbeam.pdf

Summary of info in the PDF:
10AM-3PM, field opens at 9:30AM
$15 pre-registered, $20 day of show, deadline 9/9/2017
Awards at 2:30
For questions call Don at (302)331-3075
e-mail for information at dhenderson@wildblue.net
More info at: bccdelaware.com

Located in park like grounds of the Marina in Delaware City at the end of Clinton St.
Dash plaque to first 75 entrants
Awards by popular choice, classes to be determined by pre-registrant entries.
Open to all years, makes, models British autos and motorbikes.
NEW - Separate car corral for selling vehicles, no awards.

Mike

hartmandm

Diamond Level Sponsor
We had a great Sunbeam turn-out for the Brits by the River car show yesterday in Delaware City, DE. There were 9 Sunbeams total - 5 Alpines and 4 Tigers. (There was a late Tiger arrival that is not in the photos.)

SAOCA member Greg Dudok (Greg D.) won 3rd place in the Sunbeam class with his recently restored Alpine Series V. Congrats to Greg and his fine car!

Mike

Attachments

• Capture1.jpg
    Capture1.jpg
    70.7 KB · Views: 16
  • Capture2.jpg
    Capture2.jpg
    47.6 KB · Views: 16