• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Elections in Fall

Green67Alpine

Former SAOCA Membership Director
Platinum Level Sponsor
Hi Folks,
Fall quickly approaches and along with it comes our officer elections, now is the time to step up and bring some new blood into the club. New web site and forum software have been a long time coming, with some new and fresh ideas
we can get over the hump and get updated.
Lots of people get tons of help from the SAOCA maybe some of you would like to give back to the community and take a role in shaping the future of SAOCA.

Tom j

Green67Alpine

Platinum Level Sponsor
Really ? One person feels like they get enough from the club to volunteer.
Wow

Bill Blue

Platinum Level Sponsor
I will volunteer. For just exactly what, is problematic, given my personal constraints:

Dyslexic, numbers drive me up the wall. Have problems with simple visual tasks such as following a line across a paper or screen.

Suffer from bout of moodiness (read "pissy"), so shouldn't be involved much with people problems.

Computer moron.

If you can find a place that I can fit into, I'm in.

Bill

Series6

Past President
Gold Level Sponsor
By my count we have Bill who is open, and Paul who announced he would run for Vice President. I raised my hand for President, and dispite some emails I got outside of this forum, still intend to run.

Who else?

Green67Alpine

Platinum Level Sponsor
Thanks Bill, I'm sure we can find a helpful position for you.
Paul thank you for stepping up also, I've been the membership guy since 2011 be that good or not so good, I'd like to give someone else the opportunity to grow the position.
Gee, it seems longer than 4 years some how
Tom j

Eleven

Platinum Level Sponsor
I hope someone will step up for the Treasurer position. I have not been much use to the Team with my work being intrusive lately (new CEO, travel,etc.) The money and insurance are in good shape.

More than anything else, however, I do not think that the clubs money should be managed by one person for lengthy periods of time. There are checks and balances but money is money.

If no one wants it, then I will continue but would rather not.

Thanks to all who have stepped up to date!

Alpine66

Donation Time
I will volunteer. For just exactly what, is problematic, given my personal constraints:

Dyslexic, numbers drive me up the wall. Have problems with simple visual tasks such as following a line across a paper or screen.

Suffer from bout of moodiness (read "pissy"), so shouldn't be involved much with people problems.

Computer moron.

If you can find a place that I can fit into, I'm in.

Bill

LOL Bill.....

Greggers

SAOCA Vice President
Platinum Level Sponsor
Count me in to run for membership. I've got the yard signs and the campaign slogans ready. My team hasn't yet started on the negative attack ads, but you can bet that's in the works.