• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

1729 cu. in. Fiat

Bill Blue

Platinum Level Sponsor
OMG. Needs a ring job I think.

Or maybe just some run in. This is a very fresh rebuild. The site also has a video of it firing up the first time. The torque reaction of the monster firing up is incredible. At times it runs so slow you can see the firing order. Isn't that cool? Also, the individual puffs of smoke as it goes down the road are interesting. I wonder what the overall gear ratio is.

Bill

DanR

Diamond Level Sponsor
I agree with George! That's perhaps one reason I did not mention.

But, then again Chrysler being the owner probably saw a good thing and copied the Sunbeam style.

pcmenten

Donation Time
Those two guys have brass balls. I would have been scared to death driving that gypsy lash-up. Skinny little wheels, chain drive flopping around, belching fire. That thing is a mobile disaster looking for a place to crash and burn. Must have been fun. :D