• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

2015 Mailings

Green67Alpine

Former SAOCA Membership Director
Platinum Level Sponsor
Hi Folks,
It's been fun and it's been real ,but I'd be hard pressed to say it was real fun.
The calendars are hitting the post office tomorrow morning...............so watch for them in your mailbox.

tom j

DanR

Diamond Level Sponsor
I wish to thank you and the wife for your faithful service to the SAOCA..... Thanks and I will be looking forward to receiving another "Great" calendar.

DanR

1fineAlpine

Gold Level Sponsor
Tom, will the calendars be for sale to other members as well? I would love to purchase one :)

Kyle

Edit: I just upgraded from a bronze sponsor (that I see my payment was rejected this year for a pay pal issue) and I did a gold level sponsor just a few minutes ago. Hope I'm not too late?

-Kyle

Last edited:

Series6

Past President
Gold Level Sponsor
I don't know about anyone else but I'm more excited about getting the new SAOCA calendar than Steve Martin getting the new Sears catalog!:D

alpine1963

Diamond Level Sponsor
Awesome job Tom! You are a real asset to the SAOCA community! You behind the scenes EXTRA efforts are appreciated!! Hope to see you and Susan at the SOS in Columbia.

DanR

Diamond Level Sponsor
Tom J, I have not received the 2015 Calendar yet either.... Do you mail in some order like state, date joined or by name? If by name I usually found I was near the last of the middle so not too worried.

Thanks for you and the wife's assistance to the Forum.

Green67Alpine

Former SAOCA Membership Director
Platinum Level Sponsor
Let me check my records ,I thought I was up to date with everyone that supported the club since Nov. 2014, that is everyone except folks who donated in the last week.

Tom j

DanR

Diamond Level Sponsor
Tom J, if I'm not paid up please advise. Thought it was due end of month...(March). How do you (any member) determine when dues are due?:)

Alpine 1789

SAOCA President
Diamond Level Sponsor
I don't have mine yet, either, but I suspect it was sent to my old address, since I don't know how to update that for the club. It is also possible that my 'dues' are behind, as I only know when it is time for me to send in my contribution when my avatar changes or someone lets me know.

Series6

Past President
Gold Level Sponsor
I use 1 January as the date I send in dues. Until we get the website upgraded I'd recommend picking a date like when your registration or Sunbeam insurance is due and send it then.

Part of our board meetings are discussing improvements we'd like to incorporate.

SIVAllan

Gold Level Sponsor
I use 1 January as the date I send in dues. Until we get the website upgraded I'd recommend picking a date like when your registration or Sunbeam insurance is due and send it then.

Part of our board meetings are discussing improvements we'd like to incorporate.

I suggest the calendar images be posted in the drop down so we can at least see the selections, oh wait.

Apparently I did not renew in a timely manner although none of the numerous images donated for consideration were returned marked "dues in arrears."

So that's my bad.

Series6

Past President
Gold Level Sponsor
I suggest the calendar images be posted in the drop down so we can at least see the selections, oh wait.

Apparently I did not renew in a timely manner although none of the numerous images donated for consideration were returned marked "dues in arrears."

So that's my bad.

Allan, I'm confused by your posting. Please email me. I'll try to help.

Remember-SAOCA dues are voluntary so you really can't be in arrears. The Club offers calendars and posters to encourage voluntary donations.

Alpine 1789

SAOCA President
Diamond Level Sponsor
Turns out mine was up in December. I just fixed that. Now I'll just have to remember to give myself a Valentine's Day present each year.