• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

british car day

65beam

Donation Time
14 alpines and tigers showed up for the british car day at eastwood metropark in dayton ohio saturday. there was one V8 powered talbot alpine on display.

Series3Scott

Co-Founder/Past President
Platinum Level Sponsor
And it was good to see some familiar faces again - Mike Phillips, Jan Servaites, Bob Webb, John Engle, and others.

Ian Spencer displayed three of his Moultons and was able to educate some of the public on these fascinating bikes.

But the surprise guest was Eric Gibeaut and family. Always nice to see Eric.

65beam

Donation Time
day

i run into problems posting photos on this site. i have been installing the sway bar on the series 4 and have not taken time to post them on photobucket.

jumpinjan

Bronze Level Sponsor
Yeah, I'm beginning to like having a Moulton bike to just ride around the neighborhood in the evening.
(We need to get revitalized in finishing our Alpine projects, Scott, and get them done.)
Jan

And it was good to see some familiar faces again - Mike Phillips, Jan Servaites, Bob Webb, John Engle, and others.

Ian Spencer displayed three of his Moultons and was able to educate some of the public on these fascinating bikes.

But the surprise guest was Eric Gibeaut and family. Always nice to see Eric.

65sunbeam

SAOCA Membership Director
Diamond Level Sponsor
It was great seeing all the Sunbeams and their owners last weekend. Ian's Moulton bikes got lots of attention during the day-not many know the background of them. He restored one for me which I picked up after the show-thanks Ian! Scott showed me the mods he made to his S3 and we discussed adding a Continental spare tire kit to it.....
Here is a photo of Jan, Ian and Scott watching over Ian's bikes! Eric

Last edited: