• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Sunbeam Graphics, Logos, etc.

socorob

Donation Time
Here are the fonts that i could find. You need to change the extension from zip to ttf, and then put them into the fonts on your pc.

Attachments

• ALPIS___.zip
    9.8 KB · Views: 81
  • SUNBE___.zip
    4.8 KB · Views: 56
  • TIGES___.zip
    8.7 KB · Views: 31

socorob

Donation Time
Talbot

I have a couple things from when i was going to try to get something laser engraved, but theyre not all alpine. I was going to try to make a graphic with bits and pieces of several others, but it was put on the backburner. If anyone else has any kind of graphic, post it on here please.

Attachments

• Tallogo5.jpg
    Tallogo5.jpg
    14.8 KB · Views: 25

mattinoz

Donation Time
I have made a few labels seen on SV Alpines. The VIN tag I'm planning on getting a screen made to allow screen printing onto aluminium.
The Neg earth label is printed onto a product called 'Permanent Paper', a kind of plastised paper that will withstand the conditions found under the average alpine bonnet (hood).
The Overdrive Relay sticker was a rush job and is printed onto ordinary paper and glued to the top of the relay.

puff4

Platinum Level Sponsor
Here's one I have... I print it on a transfer paper and apply it to the ID tag.

Attachments

• Sunbeam-ID-Tag-a.jpg
    Sunbeam-ID-Tag-a.jpg
    21.8 KB · Views: 51

puff4

Platinum Level Sponsor
And here's another I made recently, for those of you with Wipac filters...

Attachments

• WipacLabel1.jpg
    WipacLabel1.jpg
    13.9 KB · Views: 28

puff4

Platinum Level Sponsor
Anyone got the label for the CD150 pancake filters?

No, though I got this image a while back so I could make one... just no time to do it. Crack open your Adobe Photoshop and have at it! :)

Attachments

• SunbeamAirCleanerDecal.jpg
    SunbeamAirCleanerDecal.jpg
    18.4 KB · Views: 37

mattinoz

Donation Time
Kevin,

Do you happen to have a Hi Res version of that air cleaner decal? Email to me directly if you do. Thanks
Matt